Customers are considered to be assets of a company; therefore, they are deemed valuable and must be protected.
It follows then that dissatisfied customers are bad news for any company that is vying for customers’ attention and ultimately seeking to gain their loyalty.
Now, here are 10 reasons for customer complaints and why they switch to the competitor:
1) Poor product quality and service
2) Unfulfilled expectations
3) Unkept promise
4) Lack of courtesy by customer service representatives
5) Inflexible service
6) High prices relative to the perceived value of product or service
7) Inadequate information
8) Feelings of neglect and being taken for granted
9) Better offer by the competition
10) Poor technologies, lack of knowledge, and inability of customer service representatives to solve problems