- President Biden denounced Russia’s invasion and declared that Putin “cannot remain in power.” But a White House official downplayed the possibility that Biden had called for the Russian president to step down.
- Ukrainian forces have mounted a counteroffensive in the Kyiv suburbs to block Russia’s route to the capital, destroying tanks and killing Russian troops.
- Biden’s off-script remarks about Putin create uproar.
- England in West Indies: Joe Root’s side slump to 10-wicket defeat in Grenada
- El Salvador’s parliament has approved a state of emergency after the Central American country recorded dozens of gang-related murders in a single day.
- Almost a Quarter of Ukrainians Now Displaced, UN Agency Says.
- China: Shanghai to lock down for testing as COVID surges.
Support The Readers Bureau Buy A T-Shirt Today https://www.bonfire.com/one-love-72/?fbclid=IwAR2bod-XSyrCPutOwG_SMnKiInk6Bqe2kCtjBsAFISqHluQcujrF2UUkFew
Readers Bureau, Contributor
Edited by Jesus Chan
Do you want to add feedback to this story? Please add a comment in the box below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Call us at 201-500-7715