Tag: products

Jamaica

St. Catherine Adult Correctional Center Churns Out New 30 Products

The St. Catherine Adult Correctional Centre has created 30 products, which it is looking to place on the market shortly. These items, which have received the endorsement of Audley Shaw, Minister of Industry, Commerce, Agriculture, and Fisheries, include various sauces, wines, beers, syrups, pudding and porridge mixes, tea, and a lotion and hair conditioner. Twenty-five members of the correctional center’s […]

BUSINESS

GlaxoSmithKline And Pfizer Combine To Offer Pain Relief Under One Roof

GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer are merging to bring their healthcare divisions under one roof, thus creating a massive over-the-counter drug offer to customers. The combined deal will see annual sales of $12.7 billion. British-based Glaxo will own 68 percent of the joint venture, while U.S.-based Pfizer will hold the remaining 32 percent stake. The merger will bring together Glaxo’s brands such […]

Culture LIFESTYLE

5 Gifts For The Person Who Has Absolutely Everything

We all know that one person who goes out and buys what they want as soon as they know they want it. There’s no mystery for them, no anticipation, and no wishlist. What can a person possibly want when they have everything? Getting a Christmas gift for these people can be awkward. If you’ve got one of those on your […]

BUSINESS Commerce

Facebook Set To Introduce New News Experience

According to Alex Hardiman, Facebook’s Head of News Products, the news format on Facebook will be changed soon to offer users a new news experience. Trending, which was introduced in 2014 to generate news topics, though popular, reached only five countries and accounted for less than 1.5% of clicks to news publishers on average. “From research, we found that over […]