Today, one cannot afford to shun the latest in fashion and style without being referred to as a dinosaur.
The fact is keeping abreast with the latest trend in fashion appears to be no different from having the latest gadget.
Consequently, one has to keep up to date or be left behind in the image department.
“Image is everything, create your look,” seems implicitly to be the new slogan in the new world of glamor and bliss.
So, if you are looking to be current and in the good looks league, here are some tips for your to do list:
1. Read fashion magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Essence among others. These magazines are very informative and are replete with glossy and beautiful pictures of different styles and fashions.
2. Visit your local high street which for the most part is where you’ll find all the latest fashion trends at reasonable prices. Buyers who decide what clothes to stock in the shops will have been following the catwalk designer shows very carefully so they’ll know exactly what’s hot and what’s not.
3. In general, watching television can keep you in the know. At the same time, there are television channels and programs that are geared towards fashion, and here you are likely to see various fashion shows and trends not only in Paris, London, and America, but also in many other countries.
4. Browsing the Internet should be part of your routine as there are many blogs created by fashionistas with great ideas and news on fashions.
5. Look for role models whose style and fashion you can easily imitate and adopt.
Yvad Billings Readers Bureau, Fellow
Do you want to add feedback to this story? Please add comment in e-mail box below.
Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheReadersBureau
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/readersbureau21