Today, more and more people are either turning to the Internet as a means of supplementing their income or using it as the main source of generating a salary.
Consequently, there are now many prescribed strategies on the best way to gain support for one’s gig and enjoy an income independently at one’s own pace.
Gjivan Shrestha, WebTrepreneur at Ewebpedia Network™ in an article on the popular website quora.com, has proffered the following:
- Display advertising (Like Adsense, Chitika, Infolinks etc)
- Sell your banner space (BuySellAds)
- Pay per post (Sponsored Post- you get paid for publishing certain posts on your blog)
- Affiliate Marketing (ClickBank, Amazon, Ebay, Commission Junction etc)
- Sell your own products (e-books, digital softwares, – Ecommerce online store, monetize your website or blog )
- Become an Instructor or Mentor (Udemy: Online Courses Anytime, Anywhere ) [It is most effective when you have a list of active subscribers]
- Sell solo ads (Recommend other’s products to your subscribers via email and get paid for that: But beware, never promote crap products, always take care of your subscribers)
Do you want to add feedback to this story? Please add comment in box below.
Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheReadersBureau
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/readersbureau21