Scrambled eggs are a dish made from eggs (usually chicken eggs) stirred, whipped, or beaten together while being gently heated, typically with salt, butter, oil, and sometimes other ingredients, but not all scrambled eggs are equal, so you may want to try it the Jamaican way.
Here is how it is done:
Preparation time 8 minutes.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 packet(s) Fresh ‘n Ready Sweet Pepper, diced
- 1 can(s) Kernel Whole Corn, drained
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) curry powder (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- Heat skillet over medium flame.
- Add chopped onion and sweet pepper to the skillet and sauté for about 30 seconds; mix in the drained whole kernel corn and allow to heat for 2 minutes.
- Combine the eggs, milk, curry powder, black pepper, and salt and whisk together. Pour over the corn mixture and stir gently.
- Arrange on a serving plate.
- Serve with toast or cornbread and tomato slices.
Support The Readers Bureau Buy A T-Shirt Today https://www.bonfire.com/one-love-72/?fbclid=IwAR2bod-XSyrCPutOwG_SMnKiInk6Bqe2kCtjBsAFISqHluQcujrF2UUkFew
Edited by Jesus Chan
Do you want to add feedback to this story?
Please add a comment in the box below or send an email to email@example.com, Call us at 201-500-7715