Moreover, given the many different regions in China, there is no surprise to see the wide range and different cuisine styles in the offer among its people.
Now, one of the staples among Jamaican Chinese is pork fried rice and you would be hard pressed not to find this dish on any menu spread at their table.
Here is how it is done if you are interested in licking your chops on some good delicious Chinese pork fried rice.
- 4-6 cups cooked rice (cold)
- 1/4 lb cooked pork or ham cuttings chopped
- 1 sweet pepper (Bell pepper) chopped finely
- 2 stalked escallion chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 egg (optional)
- Soy Sauce
- Black Pepper
- Sauté the pork or ham, onion, pepper, escallion in 2-2.5 tablespoon cooking oil in large pan.
- Add egg unbeaten to pot and stir
- Add rice and mix well
- Add soy sauce gradually stirring mixture after each addition until rice is colored and sufficiently heated. Serve hot.
Yvad Billings, Readers Bureau, Fellow
Do you want to add feedback to this story? Please add comment in box below.
Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheReadersBureau
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/readersbureau21