What’s on your list? Do you own or have you read any of the books listed below?
1. THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN, by Paula Hawkins. (Riverhead.)
A psychological thriller set in London is full of complications and betrayals.
2. FIFTY SHADES OF GREY, by E. L. James. (Vintage.)
An innocent college student falls in love with a tortured man with particular sexual tastes; the first of a trilogy.
3. FIFTY SHADES DARKER, by E. L. James. (Vintage.)
Daunted by Christian’s dark secrets, Anastasia ends their relationship — but desire still dominates her every thought; the second book in a trilogy.
4. FIFTY SHADES FREED, by E. L. James. (Vintage.)
Reunited, Anastasia and Christian face a world of possibilities, and unexpected challenges; the final volume in a trilogy.
5. ALL THE LIGHT WE CANNOT SEE, by Anthony Doerr. (Scribner.)
The lives of a blind French girl and a gadget-obsessed German boy before and during World War II.
6. GONE GIRL, by Gillian Flynn. (Crown.)
A woman disappears on the day of her fifth anniversary; is her husband a killer?
7. THE NIGHTINGALE, by Kristin Hannah. (St. Martin’s.)
Two sisters are separated in World War II France: one struggling to survive in the countryside, the other joining the Resistance in Paris.
8. FIFTY SHADES TRILOGY, by E. L. James. (Vintage.)
The three “Fifty Shades” novels in one bundle.
9. A SPOOL OF BLUE THREAD, by Anne Tyler. (Knopf.)
Four generations of a family are drawn to a house in the Baltimore suburbs.
10. OBSESSION IN DEATH, by J. D. Robb. (Putnam.)
A murderer is obsessed with Lt. Eve Dallas; by Nora Roberts, writing pseudonymously.
Do you want to add feedback to this story? Please add comment in box below.
Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheReadersBureau
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/readersbureau21