“Beethoven tells you what it’s like to be Beethoven and Mozart tells you what it’s like to be human. Bach tells you what it’s like to be the universe.”
— Douglas Adams
The sun-drenched white sands, crystal clear water, comfortable seasonal temperatures that allow for boating, fishing, and assorted leisure activities are priceless.
In addition, there is a wide variety of food, different musical sounds, and rhythms, the friendliness of the people, as well as the general vibes of the place, serve to make the yuletide season magical and enchanting in the Caribbean.
Now, here are some classical Christmas reggae and calypso music you are likely to hear on any trip to the Caribbean during this festive season.
- Warm Jamaican Christmas Time – Baby Cham & Wayne Wonder
- Happy Christmas – Toots & The Maytals
- Merry Merry Christmas – Alton Ellis
- Holy Christmas – The Cimmarons
- Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem – Horace Andy
- Wish You A Merry Christmas – Jacob Miller
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus – Johnny Clarke
- Merry Christmas – The Kingstonians
- Ding Dong Bell – The Ethiopians
- Joe Gibbs Family Of Artists – Reggae Christmas
- Caribbean Style Christmas Medley Mighty Sparrow
Edited by Jesus Chan
Do you want to add feedback to this story? Please add a comment in the box below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheReadersBureau
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/readersbureau21