A Chinese think tank, the Centre for International Security and Strategy (CISS) at Tsinghua University has warned China on the geopolitical risks it will confront during this year.
These include among others:
1. Policy Changes in the South China Sea with a new president assuming office in the Philippines.
2. Increased tension between Washington and Beijing on several fronts.
3. Border clashes between India and China.
4. A more strident Taiwan to chart their own course.
5. Tension over more place in space.
Readers Bureau, Contributor
Edited by Jesus Chan
Do you want to add feedback to this story?
Please add a comment in the box below or send an email to email@example.com, Call us at 201-500-7715