Sandals Resort is set to launch its first Sandals Resort in Barbados on January 28, 2015.
In its bid to entice ‘holidayers,’ the resort is pulling out all the stops which involves a $65 million dollar facelift to its property. This accounts for a wide-ranging renovations that includes a total refurbishment of the resort’s 280 existing rooms, the introduction of seven new gourmet restaurants bringing the total to eleven as well as a numerous other additions and enhancements that will offer guests the highest level of comfort and superior accommodation.
“When we acquired this property in August, we knew we were buying great potential; here was a lovely resort that could be transformed into something truly magical. The time has now come for the ‘Sandalisation’ to start and drive forward into what is an exciting future for Sandals and Barbados as a destination. We cannot wait to reopen,” said Gordon ‘Butch’ Stewart, Chairman.
He also said, “Creating a five-star luxury experience for our guests begin with inspired design. As always, we continue to push beyond the boundaries of innovative architecture to deliver a product that is decidedly indulgent, undeniably luxurious, and unshakably Sandals.”
Here’s a taste of what the newest Sandals will offer based on the resort’s new brochure:
- 11 Discovery Dining choices that span the globe from British pub fare and drinks at The Drunk Monkey Pub and Japanese Teppanyaki at Kimonos to another world class Butch’s Chophouse and the brand’s first ever Indian restaurant, Bombay Club.
- A new chic contemporary style throughout all rooms and suites, including handcrafted furnishings from Asia and Jamaica, mahogany four-poster beds, flat-screen televisions, lavish spa-style bathrooms, and luxurious indoor and outdoor custom designed soaking tubs.
- Sandals’ exclusive Red Lane® Spa with separate hair and nail salons, as well as tranquil outdoor treatment cottages with private soaking tubs and outdoor showers.
- Three swimming pools including an oceanfront main pool with swim-up bar and expansive whirlpool, a river pool with whirlpool and a European pool featuring French Riviera-style cabanas with elegant chandeliers, baroque-style sofa and outlets to power personal devices while lounging.
- All additional Luxury Included® amenities including Club Sandals Lounge, land and watersports including scuba diving, breathtaking WeddingMoon® locations including two picturesque wedding gardens, and so much more.
- Sandals Resorts signature fire pits, perfect for cozy romantic nights.
- Additional bars serving premium brand spirits, including Appleton Jamaica Estate Rum, and Beringer® wine.
- A state-of-the-art fitness center.
- Free Wifi throughout public areas.
- Exciting excursions from Island Routes Caribbean Adventures.
Do you want to add feedback to this story? Please add comment in e-mail box below.
Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheReadersBureau
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/readersbureau21