“Yeah, I am lazy. There’s no doubt about that.” — Usain Bolt
Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking
— Albert Einstein
Here are five smart things that lazy people do:
- Use the same soap for bathing, shampoo, and shaving cream.
- Buy only pairs of black socks so that there is no need to spend time sorting and matching.
- Learn keyboard short cuts to avoid the use of the mouse.
- Shop online rather than deal with the hassle of traffic and walking to the store.
- Cut hair very short in order to avoid combing.
Do you want to add feedback to this story? Please add comment in box below.
Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheReadersBureau
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/readersbureau21