This City now doth, like a garment, wear
The beauty of the morning; silent, bare,
Ships, towers, domes, theatres and temples lie
Open unto the fields, and to the sky;
All bright and glittering in the smokeless air.
1) Paris – is the capital and most populous city of France. It is situated on the river Seine, in the north of the country, at the heart of the Île-de-France region.
2) Venice – is a city in northeastern Italy sited on a group of 118 small islands separated by canals and linked by bridges.
3) Prague – is the capital and largest city of the Czech Republic. It is the fourteenth largest city in the European Union. It is also the historical capital of Bohemia proper.
4) London – is the capital city of England and the United Kingdom and the largest city, urban zone and metropolitan area in the United Kingdom, and the European Union by most measures.
5) New York – is the most populous city in the United States and the center of the New York Metropolitan Area, one of the most populous urban agglomerations in the world.