However, the good news is the solution may be easily found in one’s kitchen cabinet.
Here are three solutions below:
1. Wash your face with a good cleanser and rub garlic or garlic juice to the affected areas at least three times a day.
2. Let it stay for 15 minutes, and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Baking soda treatment
This treatment will help to speed up the healing, clearing, and reducing acne and its scars.
1. Mix some baking soda with some water in a bowl to a thick paste.
2. Apply this paste all over your face as a facial mask for 20 minutes.
3. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Cleansing properties of oatmeal will help to reduce acne scars.
1. Blend some oatmeal with water, to make a thick paste.
2. Apply the paste to your face as a facial mask.
3. Let it dry for 15 minutes. Later, wash it off with lukewarm water and dry your face with a clean towel.
Nigel Belle, Readers Bureau, Fellow
Edited by Jesus Chan
Do you want to add feedback to this story? Please add a comment in the box below or send us an email at email@example.com
Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheReadersBureau
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/readersbureau21