1. Malala Yousafzai won the Nobel Peace Prize
2. High school graduate rates are at their all-time high, drop-out rates have decreased and National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) test results increased, with the biggest improvement among students of color.
4. Corinthian Is Shutting Down, but Its Students Are Still Stuck With Loan Debt
5. President Obama on Student Loan Debt: “No Hardworking Young Person Should Be Priced Out of a Higher Education”
6. Obama to announce $1 billion in early education investments
7. Common Core Controversy: Is It All Politics?
8. Student Loan Debt
9. Secretary Duncan, Attorney General Holder Announce Guidance Package on Providing Quality Education Services to America’s Confined Youth
10. GOP Gives Feds’ College Rating Plan An F
Readers Bureau, Contributor
Do you want to add feedback to this story? Please add comment in box below.
Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheReadersBureau
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/readersbureau21