2. “Show me a family of readers, and I will show you the people who move the world.”
3. “We are all ordinary. We are all boring. We are all spectacular. We are all shy. We are all bold. We are all heroes. We are all helpless. It just depends on the day.”
― Brad Meltzer
4. “It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.”
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
5. “People in their right minds do not take pride in their talent.”
— Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
6. “Love is the greatest expression of one’s values, the greatest reward you can earn for the moral qualities you have achieved in your character and person, the emotional price paid by one man for the joy he receives from the virtues of another”
— Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
7. “Human nature is pretty shabby stuff, as you may know from introspection.”
— Peter DeVries
8. “A leader is someone who is just few feet before the followers so that he/she is accessible to them in up/down hill and can hear the pulse of the followers to guide them on course.”
— Telugu book by Devarakonda Balagangadhara Tilak
9. If there’s a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.
— Toni Morrison
10. “I think today will be the day. Today our luck will change,” I proclaimed on the wings of the first coffee of the day, pure optimism in a liquid state.
— Carlos Ruiz Zafon, The Prisoner Of Heaven
Yvad Billings, Readers Bureau, Fellow
Do you want to add feedback to this story? Please add comment in e-mail box below.
Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheReadersBureau
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/readersbureau21