The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who’ll get me a book I ain’t read.
— Abraham Lincoln
In fact, today, a lot of book clubs are being established by people locally and internationally for the purpose of sharing books they have read while at the same time developing social bonds among themselves around the common cause of reading.
There is also a plethora of book reviews online that more and more people are turning to for help in making decision on their book purchases.
Here, Angel Hernandez in an article on the popular website quora.com recommends 10 books that she thinks are worthy of being read and passed on:
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak
- Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the Universe by Benjamine Alire Saenz
- Last Night I Sang to the Monster by Benjamine Alire Saenz
- The Outsiders by S.E Hinton
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Blankets by Craig Thompson (This is a graphic novel)
- Stardust by Niel Gayman
- The Invisible Man by H.G Wells
- Sold by Patricia McCormick
Edited by Jesus Chan
Do you want to add feedback to this story? Please add comment in box below.
Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheReadersBureau
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/readersbureau21