- 1 pound sour sop peeled, seeded & sliced
- 1.5 cups milk
- 5 tablespoon sugar (add more or less to taste)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 squeezed lime (optional)
- Blend the soursop, milk & sugar in blender.
- Add ice, lime & blend again till smooth. Add sugar if needed
How To Make Sweet Potato Pudding
- 1-1/2 pound sweet potato (grated)
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 2 cups coconut milk, cow’s Milk
- 1/2 cup dried fruits
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1/2 cup red wine or water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, or (moisted Butter)
- Wash and pare off the skin of the potatoes
- Wash again then grate
- Grate coconut, add water and squeeze juice through a strainer or use canned coconut milk
- Blend flour, cornmeal, fruits, mixed spice, salt, and nutmeg.
- Combine this mixture with the grated potatoes and mix well
- Add sugar and coconut milk. Mix well. Taste for sweetness
- Grease pan, pour in batter, bake at 350 degrees F for 95 minutes or until done.
The Readers Bureau
Do you want to add feedback to this story? Please add comment in e-mail box below.
Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheReadersBureau
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/readersbureau21